The best time you can get the most affordable hosting is on a Black Friday or Cyber Monday Deals. This is the time that the hosting providers offer discounts for the new users. A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals is an innovation to provide you with the best packages at discounted prices.
Established in 2003, A2 Hosting has been serving its customers with the best technology available to their satisfaction. The company is out again with discounted packages which we will check out.
A2 Hosting Black Friday offers discounts on their VPS, shared and reseller hosting packages. For VPS hosting packages, they are offering a 50% discount and a 67% discount on their shared hosting plans. The reseller hosting package is not an exception as they are offering a 40% discount.
- 1 How to Avail the A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals
- 1.1 A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals Packages
- 1.2 User and Developer Friendly Hosting
- 1.3 Domain Transfer and Registration
- 1.4 SwiftServers and Turbo Hosting
- 1.5 Comparison Between SwiftServers and Turbo Hosting
- 1.6 Merits and Demerits of A2 Hosting
- 1.7 Why You Should Consider A2 Hosting This Black Friday
- 1.8 What’s Not So Good With A2 Hosting
- 1.9 A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals| Conclusion
How to Avail the A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals
A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals Packages
In addition to the features of A2 hosting, here are the plans they provide to you to solve your web hosting issues.
1. Shared Hosting
There are three plans under the shared hosting packages namely: Lite, Turbo, and Swift. Each of these plans offers unlimited storage, cPanel, transfers, and other website features.
In addition to this, they offer free Storage space and SSL certifications. You will love the fact that you will integrate marketing features into your website with ease on your e-commerce site.
These plans can work with Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress.
2. Reseller Hosting
This plan allows you to use the allotted space and bandwidth to accommodate or host other websites for third-parties. This implies that you will be able to buy a hosting plan with A2 and then resell the space you had purchased to others at a profitable rate. The A2 Hosting has a space that is ranging from 30gb to 200gb.
3. VPS Hosting
A2 Hosting avails you the opportunity to choose either an unmanaged VPS or managed VPS hosting which can grant you more control over your website with friendlier features. VPS is technically a shared environment with less workload with few users on a server. VPS hosting eliminates the chances of user’s crashes because each person is on its separate server.
4. Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting service can scale your website within a short time. It allows you to grow your website with the needed features without any setback. A2 Hosting enables you to pay for the part of the cloud you use.
5. Dedicated Server Hosting
A2 Hosting offers you the option of unmanaged dedicated hosting. If you are a developer with websites that demand massive resources, then a dedicated server is your choice.
Now is the time we will look at the basic features that are common with A2 Hosting Black Friday Deal.
In addition to the features highlighted above, A2 hosting provides its customers with distinct features which include: domain registration, domain transfer, user and developer friendly hosting, SSL certificates and swift and turbo servers fast hosting.
Now let us examine these features so that you can make an informed choice during this A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals 2018.
User and Developer Friendly Hosting
A2 provides developers and users with updated software for website development and configuration. Some of these features include PHP compatibility, PHPNG (which gives your website a redefined speed), Python 3.2, 2.7 or 2.6 (a widely used programming language), Apache 2.2 (popular web server software) FTP (for ease of transfer of files from storage to servers) and much more.
Domain Transfer and Registration
A2 Hosting offers you the opportunity to register a new domain or transfer an old one to them. They also allow you to access the latest and most popular gTLDs. It is usually very simple; all you need to do is to type your domain name, and there it goes.
If the interest of your website is to target a specific location, such as a country or continent; A2 offers a given TLD for the region in view.
You will agree with me that visitors to a website tend to lend their heart to targeted TLDs especially on online purchases. You can establish trust, boost the reputation and expand your brand by integrating a country TLD
Other features you can obtain by registering your domain with A2 Hosting include:
- Customized display of domain’s content and information
- Free DND management to enhance the speed of your site
- Personal information protection with ID protection
- Prevention of domain hijack
- Complete access to support team
A2 Hosting Black Friday deal will offer you the benefit of SSL Certificate at a discounted price. A2 hosting provides several options of SSL Certificates for you to choose from. This is absent for other hosting service providers who offer a single SSL Certificate.
The security of your site is very paramount especially when there is the integration of a payment option.
Note that customers have willingly released their financial information to you any time they make transactions on your website. If the account details of your visitors are compromised in any form, you will be the one to be blamed.
The following are the SSL Certificate options available with A2 hosting:
- Let’s Encrypt – this is a free SSL offer that guarantees the security of your site. It secures the portion of your server which cannot be accessed by the visitors.
- Single Site SSL – this is a paid security offer that comes with a free SSL protection, 256 Bit secure encryption, Site Seal and verified domain.
- Wildcard SSL – this is usually utilized in an unlimited number of subdomains. The price is affordable; you can take it for the benefits.
- Advanced SSL – this SSL Certificate option offers organizational authentication and another validated SSL Certificate protection.
SwiftServers and Turbo Hosting
A2 Hosting offers a distinct SwiftServer service which allows users to enjoy high speed and performance. Other benefits that you can derive by choosing their SwiftServer include greater allocation of resources for each account, a lesser number of customers per server and high-speed performance.
Another benefit you will enjoy with A2 hosting is access to their optimized site Accelerator at just a click.
SwiftServer Hosting provides you with free Solid-State Drive (SSD) which is a replacement of the outdated HDDs. This allows owners of websites to experience a higher speed because of the absence of moving parts in SSDs which were common with the defunct HDDs.
In addition to this, A2 hosting provides your web pages with renewed confidence because they can run faster and better at 300 times the regular rate. This is a service that they offer to each of the users without any charge.
A2 Cache Solution
A2 offers a unique caching solution that is absent in most shared plans. You can choose directly from your cPanel any of the available cache provided. Let’s take you through the various cache options available with A2 Hosting.
- Turbo Cache – this allows you to store the HTML contents of your websites without having to run any PHP script.
- OpCache/APC – this feature reduces the PHP response of your site by half.
- Memcached – Memcached ensures the increase in speed of your MySQL by ensuring that important data are stored in a memory for easy accessibility
It will be interesting to take you through the difference between SwiftServers and Turbo hosting. Let’s check it together.
Comparison Between SwiftServers and Turbo Hosting
A2 hosting plans are configured with SwiftServer while Turbo Plan provides speed that enhances the speed of a website by 20 times.
Although Turbo hosting servers show some element of resemblance with the SwiftServers, they offer a higher speed. In addition to this, Turbo servers allow you to enjoy a reduction in Apache replacement which guarantees a loading speed that is 20 times faster than the default hosting plans.
Now you may want to know why Turbo hosting is faster. The answer is simple; they are faster because the number of users for each server is few, less CPU memory is used, and there is greater stability. Another important reason for its fast response is that they handle connections faster and with more efficiency.
Merits and Demerits of A2 Hosting
Before making any buying decision, it is essential to consider the merits and demerits of the hosting provider. A2 Hosting is touted to be one of the best shared hosting solutions. However, it has its own drawbacks when compared to other hosting solutions on the market. The following are what we like with using the A2 hosting provider:
Why You Should Consider A2 Hosting This Black Friday
1. Site speed
Regardless of the hosting plan that you opt for, one feature you should keep in mind is the site speed. The team behind A2 hosting is conscious of this fact. They take site speed and performance very seriously. When you subscribe to this hosting plan, you will receive Memcached alongside super-fast servers.
Other features to benefit are Turbo Cache, OpCache/APC resources. That’s not all; you will also enjoy improved performance over Apache servers, free Railgun optimizer, 143% faster HTML load times, free SSDs, as well as, unlimited access with fewer server issues.
In addition to the above benefits, you will have the opportunity to subscribe to Exclusive Performance Plus service from A2 Hosting. When your site starts experiencing high traffic, A2 hosting will provide you with extra GB of RAM to accommodate the surge in traffic.
2. Multiple Data Centers
A2 Hosting is super-fast in speed because it has about three data centres spread across the world. These data centres will push your web content to your site visitors in a timely manner. The following are the location of A2 Hosting data centres:
- USA – Michigan
- Europe – Amsterdam
- Asia – Singapore
Furthermore, you will have access to free Cloudflare CDN. Access to free Cloudflare CDN means your website data will be retrieved faster; content delivered more quickly, page loading time increases. These together will make your website visitors glued to your website.
3. Uptime guarantee
Just like other hosting providers, when you subscribe to A2 shared Hosting plan, you are guaranteed of a quality uptime 99.99% of the time. Your website will hardly crash irrespective of the harsh operating environment.
Although most users using the shared hosting plan are usually afraid that the other users sharing the server with them might pull down their website whenever their sites face any issue, however, with the uptime feature, you are guaranteed of smooth operation. The technical team behind A2 Hosting is always working to ensure that you don’t experience any glitches.
A2 Hosting’s servers are owned and managed independently by high-level experts that follow global best practices.
When choosing a great hosting provider for your website, one of the things to look out for is the scalability of the hosting provider. In terms of scalability, the A2 Hosting stands out as the best on the market.
This hosting plan offers high-end technology that guarantees a secure site, as well as speed and performance. If need be, you can invest in the A2 VPS Hosting plan to enjoy more features. At the end of the day, you won’t have any need to change the hosting plan.
5. Top security measures
If you want to protect the personal information of your website visitors, as well as your site data, then you need to sign up to the A2 Hosting provider. The following are the security measures inherent in the A2 Hosting provider:
6. 1-Time Site cleanup – No matter the extent of damage that hackers have done to your website, their technical team are always on standby to fix your website. Their team will carry out a total site cleanup, SEO spam repair, backlist warning removal. They will ensure your site is back online.
7. Sucuri Website Monitoring – With $5/month, you can enjoy unlimited website monitoring from A2 Hosting team. This arrangement will make it possible for you to receive scan and alerts, website application firewall application, and remote and server-side scan. Plus, Prevention of potential website hackers.
8. Sucuri Account Firewall – This security measure ensures that your site is completely protected from hackers’ intrusion. You will receive virtual patching and hardening of your website, brute force protection, as well as SQL injection blocking. However, it will cost you $15 per month.
If you want a yearly payment for the above security measures, the price is a little over $248.88.
9. eCommerce support
The A2 Hosting provider comes with unique E-commerce support. Therefore, if you have an online store, A2 Hosting has got you covered. The following are the A2 Hosting E-commerce support features:
- Plenty SSL Certificates you can choose from
- Quick Account ID for merchants
- PayPal payment gateway integration
- It supports Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart, as well as AbanteCart
10. Cater to a global audience
No Internet entrepreneur would not want his/her business to get to a global audience. This is precisely what informed the team behind A2 Hosting to enhance its global audience feature. Users are assured of cutting-edge services to engage their foreign clients.
With their data centers spread across the world, this provider promises to be one of the best hosting providers on the market. Their strategy will boost the sales and productivity of users.
What’s Not So Good With A2 Hosting
Despite the numerous benefits of using the A2 Hosting provider, it has its own inherent drawbacks. The following are the major cons of this hosting provider:
1. Poor Onboarding
The Onboarding feature of A2 Hosting is extremely poor compared to its Competitors. Its welcome email is lacking in a variety of crucial information which newly purchased hosting providers comes with. To get the vital information on the A2 Hosting platform, you must do a Google search or contact their support desk.
2. Poorly ‘Optimized’ WordPress Auto-installed
As a new user, it is advisable for you to request for an auto-install optimized version of WordPress. However, once their team provides you with the optimized WordPress version, you would be disappointed. Why? Firstly, immediately you sign up for WordPress, you will be greeted with a lot of plugin-related warning.
This warning will surely make you fret, especially as a newbie. When you attempt to find out what the problem could be, you will discover that A2 Hosting has reduced its server resources allocation at the WP level. The memory would have been reduced from 256M to about 40M, which is not really cool for newbies.
In addition, the present memory status won’t support the activation of some powerful plugins, unlike you have the know-how on how to increase the memory without the assistance of their support unit.
3. Confusing Users with Marketing Buzzwords
Another drawback with A2 Hosting provider is that their so-called ‘Turbo’ server’ may not function properly, as well as, run any proprietary server software. In addition, the hosting provider often confuses users, especially newbies with marketing Buzzwords. These Buzzwords are sometimes not necessary.
4. Prices are Expensive without Discounts
In terms of affordability, A2 Hosting’s prices are somewhat on the high side. For you to enjoy a reduced cost, you must subscribe to their coupon which apparently is available when you sign up for a year plan or longer. The coupon prices are half of the original costs.
However, if you intend to use their platform for a long time, the pricing may not be the good news to your budget, because you will pay more once you are on to their shared hosting plans.
Also, if you are looking at subscribing to a short-term plan, you won’t get the opportunity to enjoy a coupon. This is another turn off for users.
5. Migration Fees
Migrating (either upgrading or downgrading) from one hosting plan to the other is relatively easy on the A2 Hosting platform. However, you will pay a high fee to achieve the migration. The following are the cost of upgrading or downgrading to other hosting plans;
- Upgrades: Migrating to a higher plan is free of extra charge. Also switching data centers comes with no additional costs. However, migrating to another data centers without upgrading your hosting plan comes with a fee of $25
- Downgrades: Migrating to a lower hosting plan will cost you an extra charge of $25. This is subject to change without notice.
- Migration from other Hosts: Migrating from another Hosting provider without a cPanel to the A2 Hosting platform comes with a fee which is determined by the A2 Hosting team. However, if the Hosts you are migrating from have a cPanel, then migration fee does not apply.
- Although these fees may seem minor, however, it’s essential that we point the individual charges out while upgrading or downgrading using A2 Hosting
6. Limited Bonus Features
Despite the mouth watery offers from A2 Hosting, the only way to enjoy the super-fast website and have access to their cutting-edge features like A2 Optimized Site Accelerator, Turbo Server, Turbo Cache, Memchached, OpCache/APC, is to invest in the highest priced shared hosting plan available. What this means is that those just starting out or those with a lean budget would be forced to settle for the other two hosting plan.
Furthermore, for you to enjoy A2 Hosting’s Turbo Servers, you should subscribe or invest in an expensive hosting plan. This plan will enable your website’s speed to be 20x faster than other hosting platforms on the market.