Get ready to entertain new surprises as 2018 GoDaddy Black Friday coupons come with massive discounts on nearly all domains, hosting, SSL certificates, and email marketing. So prepare for the discounts mentioned below to save maximum $$$ using this year’s GoDaddy Black Friday deal.
In case you don’t know, nearly every bloggers and webmaster around the globe wait for Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale each year as this is the best time where almost every domain registrars, web hosting providers, and other internet marketing and blogging tools offer a significant discount on their services for a minimal time.
Now, when it comes to discount and maximum savings on these deals, we can never forget one of the most significant Domain registration and hosting brands on the web “GoDaddy.” This company has always given us the most significant deals on domains, great discounts on web hosting services all year long, and it’s now the time for 2018 GoDaddy Black Friday coupon to save some money.
For the record, GoDaddy is one of the largest domain registrars on the internet for buying the domain names of any extension. Therefore, you can buy that domain name you’ve been planning to buy on this year’s GoDaddy Black Friday Deals at the most affordable prices. In fact, this company is currently managing over 60 million domain names from around the world, with more than 13 million happy customers.
Apart from that, they’re offering a wide variety of products such as web hosting, MS office, Web Security, Domain Investor Tools, and so forth. However, there are several mixed opinions from users about this brand. People usually seem to be very confused as to whether or not to buy their hosting.
Therefore, this review was written to assist the people in making an informed decision as to whether or not to purchase their services. That being said, let’s quickly get to the main points.
- 1 GoDaddy Black Friday Deals & Discounts 2018
GoDaddy Black Friday Deals & Discounts 2018
GoDaddy gives multiple products at giveaway prices this Black Friday, which you cannot usually get at their site on a typical day.
Below is a table that shows the cheapest deals from GoDaddy, which you can also get any time apart from the GoDaddy Black Friday period.
|Product||Actual Price||Website Price||Special Price||Deal Link|
|Shared Hosting||$7.99 per month||$3.99 per month||$1 per month|
|Managed WordPress||$7.99 per month||$3.99 per month||$1 per month|
|Domain Names||$14.99 per year||$11.99 for the first year||$0.99 for the first year|
Follow the simple steps below to avail this Black Friday Deal right now:
- Simply click on this link to get instant access to 2018 GoDaddy black Friday deal
- You can select a hosting plan of your choice and conclude your payment method
- That’s all; you can now enjoy your GoDaddy Black Friday deal to save massive money on their platform
GoDaddy Hosting Pricing Details
GoDaddy offers a wide variety of web hosting choices like web hosting, business hosting, WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, etc. And GoDaddy is currently offering three pricing packages with its shared hosting which I’ve listed below.
1. Economy Hosting: This is their basic plan which costs $4.99 per month, and it is the best ideal for beginners and those individuals that desire to host just a single website on GoDaddy’s hosting servers.
2. Deluxe Hosting: This package costs $6.99 per month only, and is suitable for hosting several websites without paying any additional fee for hosting. This is fantastic for every kind of blogger that regularly create new websites. Apart from that, you can equally have unlimited domains in GoDaddy cPanel account without any extra cost.
3. Ultimate Hosting: This is their most advanced shared hosting package, and it costs $9.99 per month and is great for advanced users. This package can take care of high-traffic sites, and you can also host an unlimited number of websites without paying an extra fee. Aside from that, you equally get premium DNS, 2x processing power, and 1 year SSL certificate with this package.
GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting Black Friday Offer
If you’re a complete newbie and have no idea about how to properly set up WordPress and also configure it the right way, then you can think of registering for the GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting which will cost you just $1 per month.
Typically, the Basic Managed WordPress Hosting is available for only $1 per month this Black Friday with annual billing, and it also comes with a Free Domain Name. However, unlike the Economy Hosting deal, you will be restricted to just 25,000 visitors per month.
But frankly speaking, the number of visitors is higher than what you can get with GoDaddy Economy Hosting or other shared hosting plans. Most basic shared hosting servers out there will crash at anything more than 20,000 visitors per month.
This special offer can be activated by clicking on the button below.
Below are the details Of GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting
- You’ll get a free Domain name for the first year
- You can host one WordPress Website only
- You’ll get free one Microsoft 365 Email for one year
- Maximum of 25k visitors per month
- You’ll get 10 GB disk space
- Automatic updates for plugins and WordPress core installation
- Pre-configured and pre-installed WordPress
- Daily Back-ups with the 1-click restore option
- Free Temporary Domain Name
- GoDaddy $0.99 Domain
- 24 x 7 customer support
Interestingly you can get a .com extension domain name for only $0.99 per month from GoDaddy. However, in most cases, the cost for other domain name extensions will differ.
Now, considering the fact that .com extension is the most preferred and widely used domain name extension on the internet, it is indeed a great offer. This means you can actually get an online presence for that business of yours for the price of a coffee.
You can click the below button to activate this offer:
Why You Should Consider GoDaddy This Black Friday
1. Unlimited Bandwidth
If you’re just starting, you might not understand what a Bandwidth is. It’s typically the number of visitors your website can withstand within a specified amount of time, usually calculated on per month basis. It could be a severe problem when your site has a massive amount of visitors.
Additionally, some of the more popular web hosting companies out there offer a limited bandwidth in their basic plans. But GoDaddy gives you unlimited bandwidth, and this also come with its most basic package in order to prevent your website from downfall.
2. It’s Cheap and Affordable
Talking of GoDaddy web hosting prices, you will undoubtedly agree with me that they’re providing a lot for a small amount of money. Just look at their Economy Plan, for example, they’re offering unlimited bandwidth, 100 GB space, free domain and many more for just $6 per month usually. Interestingly, they further reduced the price to $4.99 because of the Godaddy Black Friday deals promo.
3. Offering a Wide Variety of Hosting Plans
They also provide a wide variety of hosting packages such as different Linux and Windows plans. However, if your pocket is big enough, there is also a wide variety of Virtual Private Servers, and Dedicated Hosting packages and a lot more.
They designed a very user-friendly cPanel. The cPanel is very easy to understand and manage for newbies. This means that new users can easily understand the cPanel without any prior experience.
5. 99.9% Uptime
Uptime is basically the duration in which your site remains online. It’ll interest you to know that GoDaddy offers 99.9% uptime, which is also the standard uptime provided by the other famous hosting companies on the internet.
6. Money Back Guarantee
The majority of the Hosting companies out there usually put a limit on the duration of their refund policy in case you are dissatisfied with their services and decide to cancel the deal. But GoDaddy offers a lot more in regards to this policy.
Ideally, if the order is cancelled within 30-days of purchase, the company will refund you your complete payment. However, something more exceptional they also offer is when you cancel the deal after the 30-days period, the company will reimburse you based on the time left for the plan you subscribed for.
7. Credits for Ads
These Ads Credits are indeed beneficial for newly created websites. This is simply because Ads are one of the primary sources for generating traffic to your newly built site. Excitingly, GoDaddy offers you lots of credits for the Ads such as 100$ Google AdWords ads, and $50 for Facebook and Bing Ads.
8. Top Notch Security
Website security is of utmost importance now a day’s, and any negligence to the security aspect of your website can consequently lead to severe damage and loss of some precious data.
The good thing, however, is that GoDaddy pays serious attention to the security every website under their care, and they ensure your website is more secure and safe from malicious damages and hackers. Another good thing is that their security team is always active and available 24/7 to monitor and protect your website from hackers and malware.
9. Sucuri Security
GoDaddy recently acquired the top-notch security tool known as “Sucuri.” Therefore, the advantage for GoDaddy customers is that you’ll get Sucuri protection.
What this service does is basically to scan your websites on a daily basis for malware infecting website files, and it will also notify you of any changes to your website files. That way, you can take actions instantly to protect your website from malware attacks and hackers.
Here are the primary benefits of Sucuri;
- 24/7 security monitoring for hands-on protection
- You’ll get guaranteed hack repair and malware removal
- Their web Application Firewall prevents reinfection
- They have Google blacklist monitoring and removal to protect your websites
- Their CDN performance accelerator will help you boost your website speed regardless of where your visitors are coming from
So what else are you waiting for? Ensure you grab this year’s GoDaddy black Friday and Cyber Monday deal to save massively on their hosting and domains.
But apart from these impressive services and features of GoDaddy, there are equally some negative aspects of the company you must know:
What’s Not So Good about GoDaddy?
1. Limited cPanel: As I mentioned earlier, GoDaddy cPanel is very user-friendly. This means that it can be readily understood by even the newbies. However, the absence of some of the main advance hosting features in the cPanel in their economy hosting package really makes GoDaddy unattractive.
2. Support Services: GoDaddy does not really have a good reputation as regards to their support services. For instance, if you check out the comments and reviews of their users, you’ll find out that GoDaddy actually has a bad reputation in that aspect. Judging by my own personal experience, I’ll say that their support team services are pretty on the average side.
Meanwhile, one of the most primary support options used by customers should any problem arises is the Live Chat, which is well utilized by the other popularly known hosting brands such as BlueHost and SiteGround.
Unfortunately, GoDaddy doesn’t support the live chat – and if you send a support ticket most times through email, you’ll have to usually wait for over 48-hours for them to respond. So, you have to consider all these before making your purchasing decision.
3. Restoring: If you encounter some serious issues, and you decide to restore your website – you can this can be done by contacting their technical team. However, they’ll charge you nearly $300 for restoring your website while most of the other web hosting companies out there will simply do it free of charge.
4. Host-only one Website: This applies only to the Economy Plan. You are typically limited to the number of sites you can host on this plan; it only allows you to host only one website. But if you decide to host more than one site, you’ll be required to upgrade your plan to Ultimate or Deluxe because these plans let you host unlimited websites.
5. Confusing Packages: The hosting packages offered by the GoDaddy can be quite confusing sometimes. This is due to the fact that they’re offering the Linux and Windows Plans. People usually get confused to decide on which one to choose while purchasing.
Although they’re offered a slight description of these types of packages, but it could be a little confusing for a newbie.
Other Products Offered By GoDaddy That Might Interest You
Apart from the services mentioned above, GoDaddy is also offering a range of other exciting and useful products as you can see below;
1. Online Marketing: GoDaddy will help you to promote your website and drive you a massive amount of traffic. They will typically optimize your blog for search engines for just $2.99/month. As you should already have known, SEO will help to boost your search engine ranking and boost your website traffic. Apart from that, they will equally promote your business via Email Marketing.
2. SSL Certificate: The SSL certificate helps to improve your website’s ranking in the search engine, and also give it some level of trust and security. You can buy it from GoDaddy by choosing the appropriate plan. However, have it your mind that GoDaddy Economy Hosting package does not support SSL certificate.
3. Malware Removal: GoDaddy malware removal tool scans your site daily and keeps it secure thereby protecting it from the hackers.
4. GoDaddy Website Builder: You don’t have to worry if you lack the skills of how to create your website, this is because, with the help of GoDaddy Website Builder, you can quickly and effortlessly build your website. It is pretty easy to use, and you do not have to spend a lot of time to get familiar with it.
Interestingly, it already has lots of customization designs so that you can quickly create your website by simply modifying the existing designs. It includes three plans which include:
- Personal Plan
- Business Plan
- Business Plus Plan
5. Code Signing Certificate (CSC): This service helps you to develop customers trust and credibility for your business. An excellent example of this in action is when people visit your website and download anything; a security warning message comes up – this type of warning messages can pretty much scare visitors away from a website.
The CSC, therefore, help you to get rid of such warning messages and create your goodwill.
6. MS Office: They are equally selling the MS Office by providing different packages. For example, the business package of MS Office can run on 5 MACs or PCs. It equally includes an app for smartphones and a 1 TB online storage for documents.
7. Reseller Program: Finally, GoDaddy equally offers their users the ability to resell their services to others. This means that if you decide to initiate your business as a reseller, you can certainly start it anytime by selecting any suitable plan.