Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude
I know that most of you have that book Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone before and wondered if that’s what I want to talk about here. But that’s not the case; I want to share with you a very interesting thing I learnt today which I know will also interest you.
I was reading a book today that I’ve read before but just decided to go through it again, this book is also by Napoleon Hill, there are some wonderful tips on how to achieve success in life using the power of Auto-Suggestion that I came across as I was reading.
However, I know that most of you would have read that book and have also learnt what I’m about to share now, but for those of you that have not read it before; it’s good you’re here now as you will learn Freedigitalphotos.net if you practice it with dedication. And for those of you that have read it before, let this be a form of reminder to you.
The name of the book in question is THINK AND GROW RICH, by the end of this post; I will leave a link where you will download the pdf version of the book if you want to read more of it.
Easter is already by the corner which means that time is really running very fast as usual and the earlier we start getting serious, the better for us. Remember that Time is Money so, manage it well. Before I continue, I will like to wish you all a Happy Easter in Advance.
SUCCESS THOUGH A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
In order to achieve success and victory in life, there are many things you must first put in place which will aid your quest for success, and once you’ve acquired all the necessary elements of success, then victory will be yours. Below are the things you will have to do in order to conquer Failure, Misery and Poverty.
I will like you to say the following with me.
1. I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in life therefore, I demand of myself persistent and continuous action towards its attainment. And I here and now promise to render such action.
2. I realize that the dominating thought of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outwards physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
3. I know that through the principles of auto-suggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it. Therefore, I will also devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of SELF-CONFIDENCE.
4. I have clearly written down the descriptions of my definite chief aim in life and I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self confidence for its attainment.
5. I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore, I will never engage in any transaction that will never benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others so serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them and myself.
6. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud at least once a day with full fate that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will be self reliance and become a very successful person.
There you have it all.
It will be better if you will print these words out and paste it somewhere that you will always see it in your room. According to Napoleon, back of this formula is a nature which no man has been able to explain. It has baffled the scientists of all ages; the psychologists have named this law…”Auto-Suggestion”.
The important fact about this law is…. It works for the glory and success of mankind if used constructively. The sub-conscious mind makes no distinction between constructive and destructive thought impulse. It works with the materials we feed it through our thought impulse.
I will conclude this post with the following poem which is also from this same book.
If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you won’t.
If you like to win but you think you can’t, it’s most certain that you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost. For out of the world, we find that Success begins with a fellow’s will. It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are.
You’ve got to think high in order to rise; you’ve got to be sure of yourself before you can win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man.
But sooner or later, THE MAN WHO WINS IS THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN.
Click here to download the book now, no optin required.
There are also some posts i’ll recommend you read……
2. How to Find Your Passion
3.How to Get Whatever You Want.
Did you enjoy this post? Please let us know in the comment section.
It will also be good if you’ll share this post with your loved ones, I’m sure they will also like to read it.
Photo Source: Freedigitalphotos.net