My Blogging Buddies Rock: How About Yours?
Friends are one those things we cannot live without no matter how you pretend and, they are also the best investments anyone can make. When i said friends, i don’t mean any kind of friends but, those ones that has proven themselves, those ones that are awesome. I was supposed to publish this article before now but, there are so many things that really stood on my way which is why I’ve not been online since then.
Today, I want to thank some wonderful people that tremendously contributed to whatever I know and to the level I am in the blogosphare today. You know what they say that…. “Behind every successful person in life, there are always some people that ignited it” so; I will like to give credit to some of my amazing friends here that I will never forget.
Please, if your name is not here, don’t be offended because, it’s not as if I don’t appreciate you but because, this article cannot contain all the names so, I want you to know that you’re also as awesome as any other person I’ve mentioned here today. Thanks for being there for me.
Before i continue, i want to ask about someone: Please, do you know who is Sapna Kumari? She used to blog at H4hitech.com and she was one of the people i met during my first months of blogging but, I’ve not been hearing from her for a long time now and, when i checked her blog, i discovered that It’s for sell on Godaddy. Please, did any of you hear about her? Just asking because, she used to be my friend.
1. Harleena Singh: I don’t really know what to use in qualifying this woman, she is more than a friend to me and, I really wished I met her on my early days of blogging. If every other blogger out there is like her then, the industry will definitely be a better place.
She is always there to correct me and, whenever I publish a post, she is always the first to comment in most cases and if you doubt me, checkout all my posts. Not just any kind of comment but, very thoughtful ones. I’m sure most of you already know her and therefore, will attest more to what I’m saying.
Harleena, I can’t thank you enough but, just know that I’m grateful for all your awesome supports since we discovered ourselves not minding that I don’t always comment on your posts as I use to and, its due to my busy schedules but, you’re always there for me which most people will not do. Thanks a million times mate and, even if you don’t like it, I will still call you the commenting superstar:). I can stand in the world’s longest queue just to remain your friend:).
2. Chadrack Irobogo: My man, you rock too. If you’re a regular reader of my blog then, you’ll notice that I’ve mentioned him here many times before. When my blog was hacked some months ago, he was the one that helped to put things back in order.
Apart from that, he is one of my blogging friends that I’m very close to. Apart from meeting and chatting online, we also speak on the phone most of the time. In fact, he is indeed one of my most sincere and honest friends. Thanks a lot for your supports my man and, I want you to know that I never regretted knowing you:).
3. Bashir Ahmed: Bashir is another wonderful guy I will not fail to mention on this post. He is one funny guy that you too will like to have as a friend. He has also helped me a countless number of times and, I’m really grateful my man.
The truth is that I don’t really know how to thank you because, you’ve added immensely to the growth of Top Blogging Coach too alongside other of my blogs. What normally surprises me is how fast he normally responds whenever I call on him.
I later name him……. Mr. Incredible 🙂 because, no matter how difficult the situation might seem, once I call on him, within minutes, he will give me screen shots showing that the issue has be resolved. One thing that normally brings issues between us is if I call him BOSS but, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind me calling you BOSS here man:). Thanks my manest man, you rock:).
4. Valentine Belonwu: Valentine is the owner of Justretweet and also a moderator at Bizsugar community and, I’m sure you might have known that before now. He is another guy I’m really indebted to.
Valentine is one of my most down to earth friends, he is so simple that you will hardly discover his true worth if you don’t know him well and, it’s because of his simplicity that made me to like him. He will never hide his success secrets from anyone who cares to know unlike many people out there. Thanks for all your supports man.
5. Enstine Muki: He is indeed a true friend. I’ve tested Mr. Enstine on many occasions and, he has proven to be a good friend in all cases. He is one guy I really trust because; I’ve done many things with him before which I never regretted.
Enstine has also contributed immensely to the growth of my blog and, I’m sincerely grateful for that man :). He never turns his back on me whenever I call on him unless it’s something he cannot do, he will tell me. If you’re looking for a good friend to trust then, Enstine is the best:).
6. Justretweet: As you may have known, her second name is….. The Engagement Superstar:) and, she is well worth that name. Adrienne is one strong blogger I’ve ever met, the amount of comments she usually get on her posts and how she normally respond and also return to each commenters blog to comment too really baffles me. It’s not everyone that can do that you know.
If you really want to learn more about how to connect and build some solid relationships with other bloggers then, her blog is the right place to be. Thanks for your supports Adrienne.
7. Sergio Felix: Sergio is another guy I cannot forget to mention here. He is a very serious blogger and I will also like to call him a mentor:). Ever since I met him, I’ve learnt so many things from his blog that are priceless.
One thing I always enjoy about him is his videos and, he is the type of person that will always tell you if he is good at something or if he is still learning unlike most people out there that will always claim that they know it all. I appreciate all your supports Sergio.
8. Tim Bonner: Tim has also helped me many times. When my blog was hacked, he is the one that introduced me to Ashvini who also helped me in many ways.
Tim has also been a dear friend to me and, we always share ideas. Another reason why I like him is because of his honesty in fact, he is a true definition of the saying that…….. Honesty is the best policy. I appreciate meeting you Tim.
9. Lisa Bubben: She is another wonderful blogger I’ve known for some time now and, I enjoy everything she is doing at Inspire To Thrive. Lisa has also supported me in many ways and, I want you to know that I’m grateful Lisa, thanks a million times:).
10. Michael Chibuzor: My man, I cannot end this post without mentioning you because, you’re one of the bloggers I met on my early days of blogging and, I’ve also learnt a lot from you.
He never sees any wrong thing on my blog and keeps quiet without telling me. If you want to learn how to take your blog to the next level via guest blogging and SEO then, he is someone to listen to. He always naked everything at his blog Content Marketing Up. Thanks man.
11. Ashvini Kumar Saxena: Ashvini is the brain behind the popular social sharing plugin…… Share Juice Pro and, I never regret the chance I gave myself to know him too. In fact, he is an I.T guru that will never waste any time to help his fellow blogger who calls on his attention, unless it’s something he cannot do.
He has helped many people solve some issues with their blogs before including Adrienne Smith. Thanks a lot my man for all your wonderful supports.
12.Ashvini Kumar Saxena: This is one person I will not forget to mention here too, he is really a true friend. Do you remember what they said that a friend in need is a friend indeed? This guy proved that to me. When I wanted someone that will design a logo for my niche site, he did it for me free of charge now, isn’t that awesome?
My man, I really appreciate and, I’m also glad to be your friend. Thanks a bunch.
13. Temilola Waliu Globalwalyy: He is also a very good friend of mine. He never hears that I have any problem without calling me on the phone. Sometime ago when someone wrote a lie and negative post about me on his blog, he was there for me and, the guy happened to be someone he know too. He called him immediately to defend me, isn’t he a true friend? Babajide has also guest posted on TBC HERE before.
Apart from that, we always share blogging and traffic ideas together and, I’ve also learnt many awesome things from him. His blog is becoming the next Mashable and, he is really a very passionate blogger. Thanks man.
14. Efoghor Joseph: Joseph is the owner of tweetlow.com and, we have done many things together of which all of them turned out very well. He is also a very good friend I value and respect a lot. He also interviewed me on his blog sometime ago. You can read the interview King Babajide. Thanks for all your assistance man:).
15. Ammar Ali: Ammar is also a student like me and, I think that’s one of the things that linked us together. I’ve been following his blog for some time now and have learnt so many great things from him. I even won one of the giveaways he conducted some time ago:). Check out my guest post at his blog HERE.
16.Babanature: He is another guy I respect a lot because of his wealth of knowledge and, he has also been a source of motivation to me since I met him. We always share ideas together which I really enjoy the most.
17. allbloggingtips.com: She is a very passionate blogger whom I met a couple of months ago and since then, she has being showering me with lots of supports. If you want to learn how to create your own products and how to make money flipping websites then, her blog is certainly the right place to be:).
18. Susan Velez. John is indeed a very vibrant blogger that I’ve also learnt some awesome stuff from. He has also been following my blog for a long time now and have also writing a very amazing post for TBC here and here before. Thanks for your supports too John.
20. Sue Neal: Sue is also one of those people i met early enough when i started blogging. She is one of the first people that commented on my blog when it was launched and since then, we’ve been following each others blog posts from time to time. She is indeed a guru at what she is doing :). Thanks Sue
21. Sylvianne Nuccio
22. Sue Neal
23. Mary Stephenson
24. Asaolu Olubayode
30. Connor Harley
32. Nwosu Desmond
33. Amrik Virdi
35. Koj T Tajo
37. Michael Belk
38. Emmanuel Cudjoe
41. Vishal Verma
42. Mark Trueman
43. Akhil Kumar
44. Suresh Khanal
45. Avi Jit
46. Akhil Pulotil
47. Servesh Darak
50. Neamat Tawadrous
53. Ambika Choudhary Mahajan
54. Dan Black
55. Beth Hewitt
56. Sam Adeyinka
57. Gilbert Samuel
59. Blogstar Kumar
60. Anis Chity
There are many more people but, i couldn’t mention all of you here but, whether i mentioned you or not, i want you to know that you’re so awesome too and, i really appreciate all your supports to see that TBC is a success. May God bless you all in Jesus name……….Amen.
Have anything to say? Lets discuss it on the comment section :).